Pre-arranging your funeral relieves the burden on your loved ones, ensures your wishes are is carried out and eliminates any second-guessing.
Pre-planning and pre-funding your funeral is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can give to your family.
- Pre-paying guarantees you funeral services at today's costs (protecting your family from rising funeral costs) which in return reduces stress and financial burden on your loved ones.
- We offer many different payment options that suits your needs, from a single payment plan to monthly bank account withdrawals.
- Any pre-paid money is also tax-exempt and protected from Medicaid spend-down.
What you can do in advance…
- Have all of the paperwork in place ahead of time which is a tremendous relief to your loved ones.
- Decide on Burial or Cremation and your casket or urn selection.
- Pick what type and location of service you desire (religious, military, non-traditional)
- Choose which funeral home to use.
- Designate as many details about the service as you wish (Flowers, Music, Photos, Reception Restaurant, Bag
Pipers, Memorial Cards, etc).
Benefits of Pre-Planning
- Between 70 and 75 decisions are made within the first 24-48 hours of death. It’s difficult to think rationally while making so many decisions within hours of losing someone.
- Pre-funded funerals are guaranteed at today's prices protecting your family from rising costs.
- Pre-planning gives yourself, family and friends peace of mind.
- Pre-planning gives your loved ones direction of your wants and desires.
- It’s easy and you can change your mind at any time.