ALL US Veterans whom were honorably discharged and their spouse are entitled to certain benefits at the time of passing.
Veterans can save 44% on the cost of their funeral by selecting our Veterans In Honor Package over a traditional funeral.
Savings on cemetery expenses of up to $4,485.00
Every Veteran and their spouse are entitled to:
- Burial plot and opening and closing charges at a National Cemetery
- Outer Burial Container and installation
- Grave marker or headstone with selected wording from the family
- Brass medallion to be placed on a personal headstone or mausoleum
- Military honors performed by active personnel of the branch the veteran served with
- A US Flag folded and presented to the family
There are additional benefits a veteran may be entitled to and are case by case dependent. We would be privileged to review your situation to ensure you receive all the benefits you qualify for.